too lazy for a detailed update; don’t seem to have much photos to blog about anyways. photo-taking these days seem to be at its minimum. but well, some happenings…
- 4 episodes of My Queen.
- supper picnic with my girlies at bottle tree park.
- chilled at some random playground at yishun.
- played the swing!
- finally saw the sun.
- tanned at babe’s.
- almost fainted in the toilet because of the heat.
- got a little redder.
- broke my own record on Guitar Geek.
- virgin mani and pedicure at Jurong Point.
- am loving it but still thinks it’s a waste of money.
- heavy traffic jam on PIE-AYE.
- late for council AGM in school.
- very stunned to be in the logistic team.
- satisfied with the new excos.
- tagged ourselves in amelia’s birthday photos.
- gotta continue with My Queen..
that should be about all for the main and random pointers for these two days. i so need a dress for D&D. hope tmr will be fruitful. (:
Thursday May 14, 2009 at 2:47 pm
planning for FO? 😉
Thursday May 14, 2009 at 11:25 pm
heh, i am not planning but i’ll be there!! 😀
Friday May 15, 2009 at 10:24 am