a while ago,
2 months plus since my last lazy update. it’s a good way to blog about a number of events when there are no pictures to make it interesting. was a long day out yesterday. shall summarise in lazy point form, short and sweet. sweet, right? heh.
- meeting freshies at interview week duty outside council room.
- attending sleeping through half of boring sales strategy lecture.
- Wii at games room with enemy ron.
- dinner at Suntec NYNY with fellow councilors.
- supper dessert with clique at Serangoon Gardens ICE3 Cafe.
- tau huay at Geylang.
- life-threatening ride home at front passengers’ seat.
i think i need to start screaming less when vehicles approach. at least, need to try not to freak out too much. yes. i’m trying to overcome this fear of mine. that shall start later when i drive to school. note to self: buses and big vehicles ain’t as close as them seem to be. yes. keep that in mind please..
Sunday July 26, 2009 at 1:14 pm
hi i jz change blog addy do relink thanks
Monday July 27, 2009 at 3:50 am
I love tau hueyyy!!!
I have that vehicle screaming syndrome too =( It’s really random and it scares the driver absolutely. But do you scream when you’re driving?
Monday July 27, 2009 at 11:45 pm
heheh. actually yes, i do scream when i drive too. that’s how bad it is and why i have to change. i think it’s perfectly alright to scream at the passenger seat! hehehe.